2015 Nevada Library Leadership Institute
Assistant Administrator for Library & Development Services
2015 Nevada Library Leadership Institute: Be a Catalyst for Change
Nevada State Library, Archives and Public Records presents the Library Institute, Become a Catalyst for Change, in hopes of providing key skills in leadership and community engagement to all Nevada’s libraries and library staff. The Institute is meant to provide foundational skills to assist library staff in making our libraries relevant and invaluable.
Thank you to all who attended the 2015 Nevada Library Leadership Institute on September 17-18, 2015. It was a very energetic and engaging Institute with enthusiastic participation on the part of attendees and presenters. the following are the materials from the Institute.
Day 1: Thursday, September 17, 2015
Day 2: Friday, September 18, 2015
Flipcharts from the Institute
Included here are the images of the flipcharts and corresponding transcriptions.
Archives and Recordings
- September 17, 2015 - Rivkah Sass, Part 1
- September 17, 2015 - Rivkah Sass, Part 2
- September 17, 2015 - Amy Dodson
- September 17, 2015 - Makin It Real
- September 18, 2015 - Felton Thomas, Part 1
- September 18, 2015 - Felton Thomas, Part 2
- 2015 NLLI Winter Webinar Archive
- 2015 NLLI Winter Webinar Presentation Slides
- 2015 NLLI June Webinar Archive
- 2015 NLLI June Webinar Presentation Slides