NSLA Imaging & Preservation Services Program
• Imaging and Preservation Services (IPS) is a full solutions scanning and microfilming service bureau for Nevada state agencies, local, and municipal governments, and the Legislative and Judicial branches.
• We provide a full range of document services, including conversion from paper to microfilm or digital images, conversion from digital images to microfilm, and conversion from microfilm to digital images services.
• IPS performs HIGH-QUALITY SCANNING of essential government documents at a fraction of costs it would take to develop an in-house program.
• We provide document management PROJECT CONSULTATIONS, including on-site surveys and recommendations of appropriate conversion media, that can increase the efficiencies and cost-effectiveness of your records management processes.
• IPS can MIGRATE your records to several different media, including microfilm, microfiche, CDs and DVDs. Full-color, customized labels for the CDs and DVDs can be printed directly onto the media.
• Since documents scanned in our facility never leave the control of the State, we provide a higher level of CONFIDENTIALITY and SECURITY for the documents filmed or electronically imaged than would be available through a private vendor.