Skip to Main Content

State Records Center


All State of Nevada Executive Branch agencies may use the services of the Records Center.  The Records Center is responsible for the storage and physical custody of agency records that are inactive and have begun their retention period.

Please take a look at the Records Center Policy and Procedure Manual for more information.