Merrill-Reid social/personality styles. (n.d.). Retrieved July 08, 2020, from https://worldofwork.io/2019/06/merrill-reid-social-personality-styles/
Edwards, V. V. (2020, May 21). How to read faces...even when everyone is wearing a mask. Retrieved July 08, 2020, from https://www.scienceofpeople.com/masks/
1) Is there a business or organization that stands out in your mind as a prime example of quality customer service? If so, what do you think their core values are?
2) What core value do you think you best emphasize when assisting patrons?
3) What core value do you think you need to put more focus on?
What is your favorite local business, and what steps are they taking to make their customer service stand out to you?
Economy, P. (2016, March 17). How the Platinum Rule Trumps the Golden Rule Every Time. Retrieved July 20, 2020, from https://www.inc.com/peter-economy/how-the-platinum-rule-trumps-the-golden-rule-every-time.html
Building Blocks of a Successful Customer Service Environment. (2017, July 14). Retrieved July 20, 2020, from https://icsatoday.org/building-blocks-of-a-successful-customer-service-environment/
1) How have you handled patrons that don't wear masks?
2) Do you think this method is effective?
3) How have your coworkers handled patrons that don't wear masks?
4) Do you think their methods are effective?
5) What was the most ridiculous complaint a patron has had?
6) How did you handle it?
Administrator. (n.d.). Customer Complaints Resolution. Retrieved July 17, 2020, from https://www.bpir.com/customer-complaints-resolution-bpir.com/menu-id-71/expert-opinion.html
5 Ways To Deal With Customers Who Don't Want To Wear Masks. (2020). Retrieved July 17, 2020, from https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/blakemorgan/2020/06/28/5-ways-to-deal-with-customers-who-dont-want-to-wear-masks/amp/